Press "Enter" to skip to content

Florida mom blames teen's death on confusing packaging for peanut cookies

A Florida mother blames the death of her 15-year-old daughter on what she calls confusing packaging for Reese’s Chips Ahoy cookies.    Kelli Travers-Stafford says her daughter Alexi mistakenly ate one of the cookies at a friend’s house despite her peanut allergy, because the top of the familiar red packaging was peeled back, hiding the Reese’s label.  
Source: WA news

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: